Wednesday, November 6, 2013

As Time Goes On

This is a bitter sweet year for us.  My husband and I have been very involved in my sons school band for the past four years.  This is our last year and our sons last year of High School.  As I attend each event this year it is coming closer to the end.  While it brings tears to my eyes when I think of it; it is also a time of happiness.  These students are so amazing and talented.  Looks like we will be going to championships in a few weeks.  We took first place in our category at the last two field shows.  So proud of my son and all these kids who work so hard. We will be performing at Disneyland in the parade in a few weeks.  That is always a fun time!
Band Camp Sectional Color Day
 
Band practice tonight
After a 3 hour band practice in costume  the students will come trick or trunk
parents decorate the backs of their cars and we hand out candy.
Band Tournament at Mira Mesa
My son setting up his mic for his Sax Solo during our bands field tournament
 

No comments:

Post a Comment